D. E. Systems computer rental division has been in operation since 1985 providing clients with computer rental services throughout Ontario and Quebec, including branch offices and warehouses in Toronto, Ottawa, and Montreal.
Our membership in the National Computer Rental Association, with over 40 business partners, allows us to extend our rental services to all major North American markets. Our extensive inventory has grown to be one of the largest in Canada supporting our clients Daily, Weekly or Monthly rental requirements with the latest products and technology. Desktops, Notebooks, Printers, Display and Presentation Products, Peripherals and Networking equipment are all readily available for rent. For meetings, conferences, projects, corporate and business travel, our quick local service, on-site 24/7 support and wide range of products makes D. E. Systems the logical choice in computer rentals.
Rentals – Benefits
The benefits of renting computers are numerous. Renting can be a cost effective alternative in acquiring hardware. Consider these situations below:
- Project. Your company just received a large contract and you will be bringing in temporary work to complete a project.
- Conferences. Your organization will be hosting a conference and computer equipment will be required for delegates and staff. Renting equipment for a short term requirement like this is beneficial to purchasing or removing equipment from your office.
- Training. Your company has upgraded an internal software system and you will need to provide training to your employees in a classroom setting.
- Sales and Marketing. You are going to start a 3 month sales and marketing campaign to show off a new product. If you don”t own the newest models of laptops and or projectors, your computer demo can come out flat. Renting a new laptop for a sales campaign will add a lot to your presentation.
- Tradeshows and Exhibitions. You have entered into a tradeshow to display your products and services. You will want the best in computer and display technology on your booth. Renting a flat panel display or a high end workstation or portable will help sell your product or service.
- Business Travel. Renting a laptop for a trip can give you the convenience of being able to work on an airplane, check email and work on documents while you are away.
Renting computer equipment is also 100% tax deductible as a direct business expense. If you would like any more suggestions on how renting can work for you, please call one of our sales offices or email us at email@example.com
Touchscreen displays are an innovative way to display information as they allow the customers to engage in an interactive manner. Touchscreens are commonly rented for trade shows and exhibits.
Available sizes 22″ to 46″
D.E. Systems, through our Service Provider License Agreement (SPLA) with Microsoft can offer various Office Suites among many other Microsoft products. The software rental has many advantages in keeping up to the latest technology while offering flexible terms. The software can quickly be added to any of our Computers / Server equipment.
Please read our terms and conditions