Standalone and Independent but with the simplicity of PowerPoint.The Synthesis™ package which includes Unity™ and Elect™ remains a favourite amongst audience response professionals.
- Adjust dimensions of presentation window
- Impromptu / Ad Hoc questions
- Status box shows number of keypads voting
- Manual or auto-start clock, music, movies
- Hot backup write data to second computer
- Use menu or keyboard for all commands
- Show non-voting keypads
- Re-vote slides – Overwrite previous
- Real-time filtering of results by demographic group
- Compare up to ten slides – data & labels only
- Review or Jump to slides
- Display a ‘Call on Me’ list
- Assign keypads to individuals – Roster file
- Team Standing screen – customizable
- Time Stamping – Accurate to 1/20th of a second
Synthesis™ can be used for general presentation support as it includes opinion polling capabilities, title slides, and demographic comparisons. However Sythesis is focused on learning, allowing you to specify correct answers, assign points to questions as a weighting factor, put people into teams, show team standings, show individual standing and produce a multitude of reports. The Plus version allows student (or employee) login and other common multi-digit entry. However Synthesis™ is also focused on learning, allowing you to specify correct answers, assign points to questions as a weigting factor, put people into teams, show team standings, show individual standings and produce a multitude of reports.
Unity™ can be used for general presentation support as it provides standard opinion polling capabilities, along with title slides, demographic slides, and comparisons. But Unity’s decision making features such as Advanced Prioritization and XY opportunity mapping make it the best choice for stategic planning and focus group work. The Plus version allows entry of employee IDs, zip codes, and specific demographic information such as a persons’s age in two digits.
Elect™ is designed for parliamentary proceedings. Of course you can present standard opinion questions, title slides, and demographics, but Elect™ takes it a step farther allowing Yes/No/Abstain voting along with single and multiple round elections from a list of candidates. Audience members (delegates) can each be assigned a voting weight and the system calculates simple and two-thirds majorities to ease pass/fail decisions. Roll Call allows delegates to sign in with on-screen confirmation.
For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org